Homework Grading Policy
- Students will write down their homework in their agenda at the end of each period.
- Homework is due the next day unless otherwise noted. Please make sure to complete all of your homework (math: students must show their work with accuracy in order to earn points). Homework should be turned into the homework bins as soon as students come into class every morning.
- If a student is absent, it is the students responsibility to get homework and/or make-up tests.
- Late homework may be turned in for partial credit (up to 80%).
- Beginning 2nd trimester late homework will no longer be accepted, unless a student is absent.
- Cheating will not be tolerated (including allowing someone to copy). Students caught cheating will earn a zero on the assignment, test, quiz, or project.
Students and parents are able to check the student's academic progress through Aeries.